Terms and conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
This document (together with the documents mentioned therein) contains the conditions governing the reciprocal relationships in relation to the use of this Website (www.keryl.com) and the purchase by you of the products contained therein (hereinafter the "General conditions").
It is recommended that you carefully read these General Conditions, the Information on Cookies and the Information on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter jointly the "Data Protection Policies") before using the same Website. We inform you that the use of this Website or the transmission of an order through it implies acceptance of these Conditions and the Data Protection Policies, so if you do not agree with all the aforementioned Conditions and the Protection Policies of the Data, please do not use this Website.
For any questions or concerns regarding these General Conditions and Data Protection Policies, please contact our Customer Service at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHO WE ARE
We are Manco Srl, a company registered in the CHIETI PESCARA Register of Companies. Our registered office is located in Montesilvano (PE), via Fosso Foreste 12, (Italy). Our VAT number is 02245920687.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
3. METHOD OF CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
Orders are placed through the website www.keryl.com in the manner illustrated below:
– When you are ready to make a purchase, click on 'Add to Cart'. Then continue by clicking on 'Proceed to Checkout' by accessing our secure servers to complete your order.
– If this is your first purchase on the Website, you can decide to create an account with us using your email address; in this case you will be asked to create a password and to indicate your email address. The email address with which you register must be the same as the one to which the confirmation of your order will be sent.
– If you are already registered on the Website, you can enter your login details to access your account.
– You will then be asked to choose your preferred delivery methods (if there are applicable shipping costs, they will be applied to the total amount and it will be possible to check the amount before sending the order), to confirm your address and to enter your payment details.
– You will then be sent an email confirming receipt of your order (the "Order Confirmation"), showing the date and time of receipt of the order and a "Customer Order Number", to be used in any further communication with us. . The message will be automatically sent to the email address with which you registered. Please note that this does not imply that your order has been accepted, as it constitutes a mere contractual proposal for the purchase of our products.
– The acceptance of your order will be validated by sending a second email confirming the shipment of the order (the "Shipping Confirmation") to the address you indicated for shipping, also specifying the expected delivery date.
–The contract between the parties (the "Contract") will be concluded with the dispatch of the Shipping Confirmation.
– Only the number of products indicated in the Shipping Confirmation email will be included in the Contract.
4. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
– Prices and shipping costs may be subject to change at any time, without prejudice to orders already confirmed by sending the Shipping Confirmation.
– Prices are checked regularly. However, should we find a change or an error in the price at the time of receipt of your order, we will contact you to verify that you still intend to proceed with the purchase by applying the correct price. In the event of your confirmation to this effect, please remember that this does not, however, imply any obligation on our part to supply the products until the Shipping Confirmation is sent.
– The prices of the products indicated on our Website at the time of check-out include all taxes (including VAT) due on the purchase of the products, but excluding shipping costs, which will be automatically applied to the total amount at the time of viewing the contents of your Cart.
– All product orders are subject to their availability. Since the simultaneous access of many users and the simultaneous possibility of "online" orders modify the availability of the same, the certainty of assignment of the ordered products is not guaranteed.
–In the event of supply problems, or if there are no items in stock, we reserve the right to provide you with information relating to replacement products of equal or greater quality and value, which you may decide to order. If you do not wish to place an order for such replacement products, we will refund any amounts already paid.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT
– The payment of the products can be made by credit cards, debit cards, Paypal. We accept payment by bank transfer ONLY FOR ITALY. If we are unable to accept your order for any reason, we reserve the right to choose whether to refuse your debit or credit card or to refund you any sums paid in relation to your order. No shipment of products will be made until full receipt of payment. Please note that a fee may be applied to the payment for online transactions if provided by the issuer of your card. This commission is not attributable to us.
– In case of payment by credit / debit card, the same will be subject to verification and authorization by the issuer of the same, and if this entity delays or does not authorize the payment, we are not responsible for delayed or non-delivery, respectively.
– Financial information (for example, the credit / debit card number or its expiry date) will be forwarded via encrypted protocol to the banks that provide the related remote electronic payment services. Furthermore, this information will never be used by us except to complete the procedures relating to the purchase made by the customer. Your personal data will be processed by Manco Srl in compliance with our Data Protection Policy.
– In case of purchase through the payment method by bank transfer, the transfer must be made out to:
SWIFT BIC: BCITITMM
BANK: INTESA SAN PAOLO
Payment by bank transfer must be made within 5 days of the order date. The purpose of the bank transfer must include the number and date of the order. After carrying out the necessary checks, we will ship the ordered products.
6. DELIVERY AND PASSING OF RISKS
– The delivery of the ordered products will take place at the address indicated by you in the order by the deadline communicated with the Shipping Confirmation, but it is not possible to guarantee an exact delivery date.
– If the products have not been delivered within 30 days of the Contract or on any other date agreed, you will have the right to withdraw from the Contract and any amount paid by you will be refunded without further delay.
– Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, you are required to check that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the invoice and that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or, in any case, altered. Any external damage or the mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery, adding the words "Withdrawal with reserve" on the accompanying document and indicating the reason. Once you have signed the courier's document, you will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what was delivered.
– The ownership and risks relating to the products pass to you from the moment of their delivery.
7. PRODOTTO DANNEGGIATO O DIFETTOSO
– Al momento della consegna siete tenuti ad ispezionare i prodotti al fine di verificare la presenza di eventuali difetti o danni. Qualora riscontriate la presenza di difetti o danni, dovrete segnalarlo immediatamente servendovi del modulo di contatto, e vi indicheremo la procedura da seguire per la restituzione.
Qualora si accerti che il danneggiamento del prodotto sia intervenuto prima della consegna, ovvero che il difetto non sia imputabile a vostra colpa o all’uso, provvederemo alla relativa riparazione o sostituzione o al rimborso integrale del prezzo da voi corrisposto, incluse eventuali spese di spedizione, fermo restando che il danno non derivi dall’aver indossato o usato il prodotto. Qualora preferiate la riparazione o la sostituzione del prodotto, siete pregati di contattarci e provvederemo alla sostituzione dell’articolo senza alcuna spesa ulteriore ove ciò sia ragionevolmente possibile. In aggiunta, provvederemo a rimborsarvi le spese sostenute per la restituzione dell’articolo o vi invieremo un collo preaffrancato per il reso dell’articolo danneggiato o difettoso.
7. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
– At the time of delivery you are required to inspect the products in order to check for any defects or damage. If you find any defects or damage, you must report it immediately using the contact form, and we will indicate the procedure to follow for the return.
If we ascertain that the damage to the product occurred before delivery, or that the defect is not attributable to your fault or use, we will arrange for the relative repair or replacement or the full refund of the price paid by you, including any shipping costs. , provided that the damage does not derive from having worn or used the product. If you prefer to repair or replace the product, please contact us and we will replace the item at no additional cost where this is reasonably possible. In addition, we will reimburse you for the costs incurred to return the item or we will send you a prepaid package for the return of the damaged or defective item.
8. INFORMATION ON THE PRODUCT
Despite all efforts made to represent the products as accurately as possible through the use of photographs and other images provided on the Website, some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than their actual size due to defects in the screen or photographic techniques used. Other items could be represented on a larger scale than the actual size in order to highlight all the details, or on a smaller scale in order to show the object in its entirety. In addition, the details displayed on the screen (such as colors, designs, textures, etc.) depend on the characteristics of the device used and therefore may not faithfully reflect the real properties of the products that will be delivered to you.
9. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
– If you are a consumer (ie a natural person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form), pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code, you have the right, in addition to the other rights you are entitled to, to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 days without having to provide any reasons (except in the cases referred to in Article 59 of the Consumer Code, for example for the purchase of specially customized, embroidered or individualized products; for the supply of sealed items that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons which after delivery have had the seals removed, etc., unless such products were already damaged or defective at the time of delivery or have been delivered incorrectly).
– The withdrawal period referred to in the previous paragraph ends after 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the products.
– To exercise the right of withdrawal, you are required to give unequivocal communication in writing to:
*Manco Srl, via Fosso Foreste 12, 65015 Montesilvano (PE)
*by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your name, address and order reference number;
– By filling out the appropriate withdrawal form available on the Website and sending it to the addresses listed above.
– If you decide to withdraw from the Contract, you are required to return the products at your own expense and risk to the address indicated in the delivery note. We recommend that you make sure that the products are properly insured for transport.
– The products must be returned within 14 days from the day of notification of the withdrawal, in the same conditions in which they were received.
– You are required to observe the necessary diligence in the care of the products in your possession. In the event of non-compliance, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of any deterioration of the products from the amount to which you would otherwise be entitled as a refund.
– In case of withdrawal from the contract, we will refund the full amount already paid, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods, upon notice of withdrawal, by means of the transfer procedure of the amount charged to the credit card. / debit, to the Paypal account or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be your responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund.
– The right of withdrawal is totally lost due to lack of the essential condition of product integrity, in cases where we ascertain that the product has been damaged for reasons other than its transport or in case of dirt on the product resulting from its use, which has compromised its 'integrity.
– The return of damaged or damaged products will not be accepted by us and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs.
10. OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
– The use of our Website and the contracts for the purchase of products through this Website are governed by Italian law.
– For any dispute arising from or relating to the use of the Website or from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, the Judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer will be competent.
– If you are entering into the Agreement as a consumer, this clause does not in any way affect the rights that the law recognizes you as a consumer.